The Institute of Internal Auditors Estonia (IIA Estonia) is a growing, functioning and well established organization. Our members consist of more than 280 internal auditors and other professionals interested in the field of internal auditing.
IIA Estonia was founded in May, 2000 as a voluntary not-for-profit organization. In 2023 we celebrate our 23th anniversary.
Pilt: ESAÜ liikmed, üldkoosolek 2015
VALUES OF THE IIA ESTONIA
The IIA Estonia values and acts on the basis of honesty, equality, dignity, openness, solidarity, cooperation, diversity and integrity. The ESAU's cooperation is based on goodwill, mutual respect and recognition. Through its activities, the Association contributes to a safe, balanced and caring society.
MISSION OF THE IIA ESTONIA
Bringing together internal auditors and those with an interest in the internal audit profession, supporting the professional development of its members, and involving other stakeholders in collaboration.
VISION OF THE IIA ESTONIA
There is an internal auditor in every important organisation.
STRATEGIC GOALS OF THE IIA ESTONIA
1. To unite and represent internal auditors and those interested in the internal audit profession.
2. To enhance the professional skills of internal auditors and develop professional activities.
3. Raise awareness of internal auditing as a tool for effective management.
4. To promote and protect the status and reputation of the internal audit profession in society.
5. Ensure the sustainability of the IIA Estonia
We are members of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) since 17.06.2000.
Founded in 1941, the Institute of Internal Auditors is an international professional association headquartered in Altamont Springs, Florida, USA. The Institute of Internal Auditors is the international advocate for internal auditors, a recognised authority and leading organisation, a key promoter of the profession and a provider of continuing education. The IIA has over 200,000 members in more than 180 countries. The IIA celebrated its 80th anniversary. anniversary in 2021.
We are members of the European Confederation of Institutes of Internal Auditing (ECIIA) since 06.07.2007.
ECIIA is the voice of internal auditors in Europe. ECIIA brings together 34 European national associations of internal auditors.
Cooperation partners in Estonia
- Andmekaitse Inspektsioon
- ülikoolid ja kõrgkoolid
- Eesti Infosüsteemide Audiitorite Ühing
- Ühing Korruptsioonivaba Eesti
- Äripäev ja raamatupidaja.ee
- Äripäeva Konverentsid
- Corpore Konverentsid OÜ
- Eesti Raamatupidajate Kogu
- SpeakSmart OÜ
- Kutsekoda SA
- Eesti Kvaliteediühing
- Tartu Kunstikool