Author Rick Wright shows you how to align risks to business objectives, create a practical audit plan, and conduct a step-by-step risk assessment. New to the second edition:
- Updated guidance regarding business objectives and their association with risk
- New discussion of best practices and emerging risk assessment topics
- Updated audit universe development content
- Updated risk prioritization examples
- Aligned with The IIA’s 2017 International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF)
- New templates added to the online toolkit
This comprehensive guide includes The Risk Assessment Toolkit, an online resource that provides a valuable set of risk assessment examples that you can customize to meet your needs. Whether you are a staff auditor, a new chief audit executive (CAE), or a business professional rotating into an internal audit assignment, this book will equip you to confidently conduct your organization’s risk assessments.